POWERPLUS MOUTHGUARD SUPPORTS YOUTH FOOTBALL COACHES ALL ACROSS THE WORLD BY SUPPORTING
NIKE YOUTH COACH OF THE YEAR 2012-13
Nike Youth Coach of the Year Award Kicks Off 2012-13 Youth Football Season With a Call to Vote. Parents, athletes and fellow coaches are invited to Celebrate Their Coach's Sportsmanship, Integrity, Responsibility and Leadership. This coming February Powerplus Mouthguard, in partnership with the National League Certification Management will recognizes 100 youth coaches at the Nike Coach of the Year Clinic this upcoming clinic season.
PowerPlus Mouthguard-Logo - Click HERE to take you there
August 9th, 2012
Nike Youth Coach of the Year Award Kicks Off 2012-13 Youth Football Season With a Call to Vote.
Parents, athletes and fellow coaches are invited to Celebrate Their Coach's Sportsmanship, Integrity, Responsibility and Leadership with the New Nike Youth Coach of the Year Awards banquet and Coaches Clinics. Powerplus Mouthguard has
Texas, August 6th, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Youth Sports fans know there is a way to celebrate your coaches off the field. Tag Team Sportz knows the important role leaders of these youth football teams play both on, and off, the field, which is why it continues to offer fans a way to celebrate coaches for their results on the field and impact in the community. Today, Nike COY kicks off its first year of fan voting for the Nike Youth Coach of the Year Award, the only football award that supports youth leagues in America.
National League Certification Management, in partnership with the Nike Youth Coach of the Year, provides fans an opportunity to show their support for their coaches' leaders by voting online daily through December 1st at nikeyouthcoachoftheyear.com. The award celebrates youth football coaches from all age divisions from the Flag football levels to super senior divisions for not just their success on the field, but for their achievements by encouraging their student-athletes in the classroom and continued devotion to their communities and charities, and will fast become the leading youth football honor recognizing coaches for their sportsmanship, integrity, responsibility and leadership, on and off field.
Nike Youth Coach of the Year winners each receive an award from College greats like Nick Saban of Alabama, Mack Brown of the University of Texas and Les Miles of LSU and many more. Winners will also receive access to coaches clinics designed to help youth coaches become better coaches and teachers of the sport. 2013 will be the inaugural season. This year's finalists will be announced early November and the winners will be announced December 3rd, 2013 on Time Warner Cable.
· July 1 – November 30th: Voting open to all fans at nikeyouthcoachoftheyear.com. The top 100 coaches in selected states with the most fan votes in each of the four age groups – advance to an evaluation process using an objective scoring model endorsed by the Nike COY to measure coaching excellence, sportsmanship, integrity, leadership and community commitment.
· December 1-9th: Winners are announced – 100 coaches
· Winners are ultimately determined using the following voting weight: Fans 80%, NLCM selection committee 10%, and Media 10%.
· Join the conversation – Fans can join the growing communities on Facebook by visiting www.Facebook.com/nlcmnetwork.com
· Enhanced website – In 2013, nikeyouthcoachoftheyear.com will feature more unique content to enjoy and share. Fans are encouraged to check back regularly for fresh, new content, including:
Enhanced Nomination feature – features trending, with current nomination tally, allowing fans to see their coach's vote
Promote “MY COACH” Banners – downloadable site banners to promote voting for your favorite coach
National League Certification Management
214-215-4426 FREE 888-252-4272